“Jaydo Construction is an Australian-owned company specialising in Contracting and Construction Services in Water, Sewerage and Drainage Infrastructure for over 30 years. Due to constant growth in major water infrastructure contracts in the city and southeastern Victoria, we are looking to expand our Construction Team.
At Jaydo we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. We strongly encourage candidates that identify as females and from cultural and linguistically diverse backgrounds to apply for this role.”
Graduate Site Engineer
We are currently seeking a Graduate Site Engineer for projects throughout the inner suburbs of Melbourne. Career growth opportunities for successful candidates.
Civil & Structural Engineers / Designers
Application documents required
☒ Cover Letter ☒ Resume
Please submit Resume with Cover Letter and Academic Results to [email protected].
Duties and responsibilities
• Maintain daily site records.
• Ensuring health and safety measures/documentation are compliant on site.
• Help procure materials/plant for site operations.
• Undertake site inspections and coordinate (with Supervision) to deliver the project
• Report to the project manager of the project.
• Coordinate and administer construction engineering activities to ensure that projects are implemented in accordance with plans, designs and specifications.
• Interpret designs for implementation in construction projects.
• Recommend changes to design details to increase ease of construction.
•Assist with monitoring construction progress for adherence to the program.
• Identify and assist in assessing project risks.
Core knowledge & technical skills required to perform this role
• A practical-minded hands-on approach coupled with excellent communication and people skills
• Interpret construction design drawings.
• Highly motivated attitude to learn and grow within the industry
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Willing to learn
• Driver’s license and vehicle
• General Construction Induction Card
If you want diversity, then create the space for inclusion
iSTEM Co. is a research, consulting and talent sourcing company aimed to promote and enable employment of women in STEM including women of colour and women from CALD into Australian STEM organisations.